A historic barn in East Hampton is reopening this weekend as a cultural center, hearkening back to the area’s rural and artistic histories.
The recently restored barn dates from 1890. For more than a half century, it stood on a farm several miles away.
In 1948, abstract-expressionist artist John Little bought the barn and moved it to Duck Creek Farm, in Springs, near the late 18th-century…
click here to read more.